Hayden Public Library
Photographer: Suzi Clausen
- Be sure to check our online Calendar for all the events and happenings.
Spooky Story Contest
Write a short, spooky story for Halloween!
* 1 page OR 500 words
* Submit by October 28th [ drop it off or email us]
* Winners will be chosen from the following 3 categories:
* Winners will receive a gift card to a local bookstore and candy 🙂
Join us for the Spooky Story Readings
NOVEMBER 3 at 4 pm
Community Calendar SUBMISSIONS
Join us in adding your important meeting dates, influential people, and birthdays to our Community Birthday/Event Calendar.
- Print and fill out your calendar order (forms are also available at the library)
Birthdays, Anniversaries, Memorials, service, inspiration, etc.
2. Drop off or mail your form and payment by OCT 31
*This year’s funds will help purchase new furniture for the Children’s Area*
201 E. Jefferson Avenue
Hayden, Colorado 81639
(970) 276-3778 FAX
Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday:
10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Sat: 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Don’t have a Library Card? Click here to get one.
You can call us to request a book or place holds using the AspenCat Catalog. We will call you when they do and can place your items outside in the plastic bin on the bench out front or we can hold them inside at the circulation desk.
We have numerous free books available, new items are added weekly. There are bookshelves and tables both inside and out.